[Conglomerate] CONGRATULATIONS!
ECOWAS LOTTERY
2004-10-23 10:12:52 UTC
Award Notification
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATE (ECOWAS)
OIL COMPANIES PROMO LOTTERY - 2004 EDITION
OFFICE: PLATEAU RUE 179 KOFFI ABAYOMI, LAGOS
NIGERIA
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
REF: OYL/26510460037/02
BATCH: 24/00319/1PD
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today, 18th February, 2004, of winners of the
ECOWAS OIL
COMPANIES PROMO LOTTERY PROGRAMS held on 2ND OF JANUARY, 2004.
Your,are attached to ticket number
0234-0148-1790-459, with serial number 5073-11
drawn from the lucky numbers 43-11-44-37-10-43, and
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of US$2,500.000.00 in cash credited to file REF
NO. OYL/25041238013/02. This is from total prize
money of US$42,500,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from each of the
following continents:
Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North
America,Middle East,Africa and Asia as part of
International Promotions
Program.
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN !!
Your fund is now deposited in our paying bank - STANDARD TRUST BANK NIG. LTD insured
in your name.Due to the mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask
that you keep this award strictly from public notice
until your claim
has been processed and your money remitted to your
account
This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program.To begin your claim,
please contact your claim
agent; MR KEN KOBOKO FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
Tel: 234-80-33792152, E-mail: ***@yahoo.com.For due processing and remittance
of your prize
money to a designated account of your choice.Remember,
all prize money must be claimed not later
than 20th APRIL 2004 (first quarter of the year). After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claim agent as soon as
possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff.

Sincerely,
KEN KOBOKO
THE FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
ECOWAS OIL COMPANIES PROMO LOTTERY WEST AFRICA